Premed 101 Forums

Queen's interview timing/format?

2 minutes ago, TwilightFalcon said:

The prompt is posted outside the door. You have 2 minutes to read it, if I remember correctly. Then 5 minutes for the station + 2 minutes for the follow up question.

Yes but do we also get it in the room? i.e. for UBC you the prompt is on the door for your 2 minutes but also on the table in the room in case you need to refer to it

4 minutes ago, BalkanRelations said:

Based on the wording on the Queens website, it seems like you will be cut off after exactly 5 minutes during your initial answer and then you will be given the remaining two minutes (or longer if you stopped sooner) to answer a single prompt question. Am I interpreting this correctly?

Yes! I believe this is correct. 

5 hours ago, BalkanRelations said:

Based on the wording on the Queens website, it seems like you will be cut off after exactly 5 minutes during your initial answer and then you will be given the remaining two minutes (or longer if you stopped sooner) to answer a single prompt question. Am I interpreting this correctly?

This is correct! At 5 minutes, there will be a follow up question which you will have 2 minutes to answer. You will not be given the followup question until the 5 minute mark.

Archived