Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Poloma

Queen's interview timing/format?

Recommended Posts

On 2/10/2019 at 3:19 PM, 11premedpremed said:

there are 6 MMI stations! stations 1-18 with you going through 6 (and everyone is doing the same 6 ). 

Thanks! Do we get the prompt on the table in the room?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Poloma said:

Thanks! Do we get the prompt on the table in the room?

The prompt is posted outside the door. You have 2 minutes to read it, if I remember correctly. Then 5 minutes for the station + 2 minutes for the follow up question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TwilightFalcon said:

The prompt is posted outside the door. You have 2 minutes to read it, if I remember correctly. Then 5 minutes for the station + 2 minutes for the follow up question.

Yes but do we also get it in the room? i.e. for UBC you the prompt is on the door for your 2 minutes but also on the table in the room in case you need to refer to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on the wording on the Queens website, it seems like you will be cut off after exactly 5 minutes during your initial answer and then you will be given the remaining two minutes (or longer if you stopped sooner) to answer a single prompt question. Am I interpreting this correctly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BalkanRelations said:

Based on the wording on the Queens website, it seems like you will be cut off after exactly 5 minutes during your initial answer and then you will be given the remaining two minutes (or longer if you stopped sooner) to answer a single prompt question. Am I interpreting this correctly?

Yes! I believe this is correct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BalkanRelations said:

Based on the wording on the Queens website, it seems like you will be cut off after exactly 5 minutes during your initial answer and then you will be given the remaining two minutes (or longer if you stopped sooner) to answer a single prompt question. Am I interpreting this correctly?

This is correct! At 5 minutes, there will be a follow up question which you will have 2 minutes to answer. You will not be given the followup question until the 5 minute mark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×