Premed 101 Forums

Just now, mothernature said:

Yeah I got it too, did you guys choose the later weekend? or the earlier one?

I chose the later weekend which is what I am assuming most people chose. I would have been fine with them saying that the slots were full and I had to be placed on the earlier weekend. Instead, the email said I was matched with my 3rd choice... I checked countless times to make sure I selected the correct dates. Oh well, not much I can do now.

27 minutes ago, mothernature said:

Yeah I got it too, did you guys choose the later weekend? or the earlier one?

I chose the later weekend as well. Also wouldn't mind to go for the first weekend. The email freaked me out, for a second I even thought maybe I did not submit my preference but I am pretty sure I did.. oh well,,,

lol what a mess, I believe you're supposed to go the same website we originally went to (that's the first link they have, the other link gives you a 404 lol). But there's nothing new on the page so I'm guessing whoever is responsible for activating the system hasn't got around to it yet, or they're having some other troubles or something lol. 

I also picked later date btw

8 minutes ago, yohohoy said:

lol what a mess, I believe you're supposed to go the same website we originally went to (that's the first link they have, the other link gives you a 404 lol). But there's nothing new on the page so I'm guessing whoever is responsible for activating the system hasn't got around to it yet, or they're having some other troubles or something lol. 

I also picked later date btw

I spread out my slots on the last weekend and was given a random slot on the first weekend. Is that what happened to you too? The weird thing is, they said it was my 3rd choice...

Archived