Premed 101 Forums

If anybody can't make their later weekend interview and wants to switch for the earlier weekend (I have Mar. 3rd, 2pm), please message me. I am swamped with obligations for the next few weeks until my interview so I know I won't really be representative of the best version of myself on the earlier weekend and I am a lot less busy leading up to the 23rd/24th weekend. I know most people probably want the later weekend but I just wanted to post in case somebody wants to switch or wants my date/time who has the later weekend.

Hi all, I currently have March 2nd 1PM  but something has come up and I will need to be home by early evening. If anyone would be willing to switch for an earlier time on March 2nd, please message me. No other date will work for me unfortunately. 

Thanks sincerely to anyone who can help me out!

On 2/7/2019 at 12:15 PM, mothernature said:

If anybody can't make their later weekend interview and wants to switch for the earlier weekend (I have Mar. 3rd, 2pm), please message me. I am swamped with obligations for the next few weeks until my interview so I know I won't really be representative of the best version of myself on the earlier weekend and I am a lot less busy leading up to the 23rd/24th weekend. I know most people probably want the later weekend but I just wanted to post in case somebody wants to switch or wants my date/time who has the later weekend.

Just FYI some spots for the later weekend opened up when I checked this morning! Maybe you wanna go check it out

Archived