Premed 101 Forums

Prep companies for McGill MMI

MGN

Hey everyone. I am considering signing up with one of the prep companies to get coaching for McGill's MMI. Which one do you guys think is best specifically for McGill? One thing I should mention is that I would prefer the one on one coaching sessions to be in person rather than Skype and that I live in Montreal. 

15 hours ago, MGN said:

Hey everyone. I am considering signing up with one of the prep companies to get coaching for McGill's MMI. Which one do you guys think is best specifically for McGill? One thing I should mention is that I would prefer the one on one coaching sessions to be in person rather than Skype and that I live in Montreal. 

A bit of personal opinion, save your money. https://www.mcgill.ca/caps/students/gradschool/medinterview - some resources from McGill's career advising centre not McGill faculty of med. @Arztin had a helpful thread on resources as well: 

.  Good luck :)

44 minutes ago, Underd0g said:

It is interesting to note that this link shows a reference to a MMI prep company as well (although not sure what "couching" sessions are). A prep company has its benefits and its disadvantages. Take into consideration more than one opinion.

image.png.3bf0587df50f9df02bc6335854dd696b.png

It's probably a misspelled "coaching"

Archived