Premed 101 Forums

2019 U of T Post-Interview Thoughts

I think the interview went okay for me, I didn't feel too good about my answer to the first station, but pretty confident in the next two stations. I would like to say though that the interviewers were very friendly to whatever I had to say and that everything was pretty well organized. It was also cool that we got to ask the Dean a bunch of questions.

I went in just being myself and I think that really helped me stay relaxed. The interviewers seemed interested in what I was saying, it felt more like a conversation at times, so hopefully that's good!

That being said, this was my first ever MMI, so I'm grateful to have just been given the opportunity. Regardless of what happens, I'm happy I got to go through this process and get the experience :)

On 2/10/2019 at 7:54 PM, Dentistry101 said:

oh, what can I say? Other than, it really do be like that sometimes?

I walked in, feeling like a dominant Lobster! Chest wide, standing tall, articulate in my speech. Walked out feeling..

...To be Continued...

Dominant lobster? I felt more like a hunchback tortoise!

6 hours ago, aleffba said:

Last year, we found out much earlier. Feb 23. So, I assume the trend's gonna continue this year? Feb 22 is a Friday. That weekend, you're either gonna party or cut onions in the kitchen Haha 

Ughh so jealous of you guys. 

I thought the interview went fine but I think I messed up at one point when I got nervous. Hopefully it wasn't a dealbreaker :/

16 hours ago, Mitochon said:

Ughh so jealous of you guys. 

I thought the interview went fine but I think I messed up at one point when I got nervous. Hopefully it wasn't a dealbreaker :/

No need to be jealous. I bombed the interview last year and didn't get in. I somehow managed to bomb it again this year! The important point to keep in mind in this stressful couple of weeks is that life goes on regardless and there's always next year :)

Archived