Premed 101 Forums

Admission annoucements

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 7:45 AM, Medhopeful4 said:

Has anyone called admissions to ask yet? 

I felt like everybody called last year but now no one seems to want to pick up the phone... 

1 hour ago, MemUni said:

Any chance of tomorrow? Or do we think its early next week? 

I wouldn't say its unlikely, but next week is probably our best bet

19 hours ago, wowzers1 said:

I felt like everybody called last year but now no one seems to want to pick up the phone... 

I know! Everything is so quiet this year...

I don't know what to do with myself now that March is actually here. I think it will be next week but I'm only basing that on gut feeling and the fact that it was the same time last year. Good luck you guys! We've waited this long, we can handle a few more days!

tenor.gif

57 minutes ago, MemUni said:

Very nervous heading into this week. Has anyone heard anything with regard to the date? I am now thinking maybe Tuesday as it was on a Tuesday last year. 

As well, do all applicants get their response all at once, or do some streams (NB or OOP) get them after after the IP applicants?

The Facebook group is made which generally means the announcements will go out soon (in the next few days or week). But they sent the interview invites over a weird period of time compared to previous years, so I’m not sure if the usually cues mean the same things this time around!!

Archived