Premed 101 Forums

Just now, PulsusParadoxus said:

They’re sent one-by-one. Not that its any comfort at all on a day like today. Good luck to you all :)

Thank you!! Helped ease my nerves a little bit anyways haha

19 minutes ago, Newfiegraduatestudentmun said:

Has anyone else heard anything yet or know if it goes in alphabetical order? I hate to be negative but I feel like if I haven't heard now then I know my answer.... 

I've heard that acceptances go out all day

Waitlisted at around 11:30am. Anyone have any ideas about how many people are on the waitlist/how many get accepted/how long it takes to find out if you're in or not? Feel like I waited so long just to be told that I have to wait longer lol

8 hours ago, EST1995 said:

Waitlisted at around 11:30am. Anyone have any ideas about how many people are on the waitlist/how many get accepted/how long it takes to find out if you're in or not? Feel like I waited so long just to be told that I have to wait longer lol

I’m not sure how many people are on it. How many get accepted off of it and when you find out differs every year. I know people who have gotten off the wait list right away, and people who have gotten off the wait list in August. It just depends when people don’t accept/give up their seat! best of luck!