Premed 101 Forums

What to do 2 weeks before DAT

The DAT is 2 weeks away and i'm not sure what should I be focussing on. I've already reviewed all of the biology and chemistry chapters and I was planning on focussing the next 2 weeks on content review and finish reviewing the DATCrusher practice tests. But is there anything else I should be doing? Thank-you in advance 

I think you're on the right track. Focus on content review and know the DATCrusher questions well, it's very similar to what appeared on the November DAT. If there's any subject or topics that you overlooked, now is the perfect time go over them. And if it helps, try getting yourself an analog watch asap. A lot of us got screwed in November since they didn't have clocks where we wrote our DAT.

On 2/12/2019 at 2:20 AM, TheGreatPiper said:

The DAT is 2 weeks away and i'm not sure what should I be focussing on. I've already reviewed all of the biology and chemistry chapters and I was planning on focussing the next 2 weeks on content review and finish reviewing the DATCrusher practice tests. But is there anything else I should be doing? Thank-you in advance 

Focus on reviewing content and doing a few practice tests to get the time right. Get a good nights rest the night before your DAT since it'll go a long way especially for the PAT and reading sections (these sections will test your endurance and stamina). Bring a snack too if you can that you can eat during the breaks. Don't worry, the DAT isn't a hard exam, you'll be surprised how starightforward it is. Good luck! :)

On 2/13/2019 at 12:32 AM, Mitochon said:

I think you're on the right track. Focus on content review and know the DATCrusher questions well, it's very similar to what appeared on the November DAT. If there's any subject or topics that you overlooked, now is the perfect time go over them. And if it helps, try getting yourself an analog watch asap. A lot of us got screwed in November since they didn't have clocks where we wrote our DAT.

Didn't know that, great thanks for the heads up. Do you know where can I get one? And can it be digital?

Archived