Premed 101 Forums

UofT 2019 Application Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, DeepSeq said:

So based on a quick search of the invites/regrets topic with the keyword "PhD" it doesn't look like any PhD students have been given an invite or rejection yet. Or maybe I don't know how to use technology properly.

Interesting.. Noticed that as well.. maybe they haven't looked at our files yet? lol

13 hours ago, potential1999 said:

Me personally, and I have a workmate who was invited even before me, she is a PhD too, 

That being said, I was invited only 10 days before my interview date!!! So don't assume the outcome till you get the email...

Interesting, its still strange that out of the people posting in these forums, of those that haven't heard back yet, the vast majority are PhDs lol. 

13 hours ago, potential1999 said:

Me personally, and I have a workmate who was invited even before me, she is a PhD too, 

That being said, I was invited only 10 days before my interview date!!! So don't assume the outcome till you get the email...

Do you mind posting your stats in the other thread for anyone applying in the next couple of years. Thankssss