Premed 101 Forums

Accepted 2019

23 minutes ago, nematoda said:

sigh i was really hoping for it to come out this week 

I feel like they will be coming out this week, my reasoning is because the med students have their reading week so maybe admissions has more time for us? Last week when I called they said they aim for mid-March, and now they're saying "before the end of the month" probably to avoid giving people an exact answer that would end up being wrong in the event that they run into any issues that would delay the process 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, premed_67 said:

I feel like they will be coming out this week, my reasoning is because the med students have their reading week so maybe admissions has more time for us? Last week when I called they said they aim for mid-March, and now they're saying "before the end of the month" probably to avoid giving people an exact answer that would end up being wrong in the event that they run into any issues that would delay the process 

sounds logical to me

I have a bunch of midterms, yet I prioritized going back through old posts in the forum to find this (please don't judge me, we're all in this together):

2018 - March 5th (Monday)

2017 - March 14th (Tuesday)

2016 - March 16th (Wednesday)

2015 - March 17th (Tuesday)

2014 - March 11th (Tuesday)

2013 - March 7th (Thursday)

6 minutes ago, premed_67 said:

I like your reasoning, friend! Also, it sounded like from one or two people's calls last week that there was a very slim chance they might have come out then. So perhaps that means they were getting close? 

6 minutes ago, premed_67 said:

I have a bunch of midterms, yet I prioritized going back through old posts in the forum to find this (please don't judge me, we're all in this together):

Haha, dont worry, I did the exact same thing. 

To add on to our neuroticism,

2012 - March 5th (Monday)

2011 - March 7th (Monday)

2010 - March 15th (Monday)

Since monday has passed, tuesday looks like a good contender! :) 

16 minutes ago, seatosea said:

I like your reasoning, friend! Also, it sounded like from one or two people's calls last week that there was a very slim chance they might have come out then. So perhaps that means they were getting close? 

I really hope so! I personally called them last week and they said "I guarantee you it's not this week", a few others also mentioned the same thing. The fact that they haven't said that this week gives me a bit of hope

14 minutes ago, nematoda said:

Love this and how I'm not the only one haha! Fingers crossed for Tuesday!!

52 minutes ago, premed_67 said:

43 minutes ago, nematoda said:

You people are doing God's work here...

This information should be pinned to the top of the forum for future applicants to see.

7 minutes ago, haligonia said:

I just checked my application on dalonline and there's nothing there under applications in progress ... ? Is this the case for everyone or have I already been taken out of the running 

That all disappeared shortly after the application was due my friend, all good.

2 minutes ago, SomeRandomGuyOnTheInternet said:

Has anybody made the obligatory daily call yet to see if they are any closer to saying when they might release the results? 
Checking my email roughly every 3 minutes isn't very conducive to my productivity...

Based on every past year on this site, acceptances appear to always come out before 11am.  So once that time passes, I just tell myself it's going to be tomorrow.  The amount of calls they're getting is probably driving them up the wall, and at the end of the day they aren't going to give us a date of release.  So I would say try to relax for today, and hopefully we got some news tomorrow!

1 hour ago, squeekz07 said:

The amount of calls they're getting is probably driving them up the wall, and at the end of the day they aren't going to give us a date of release.  

People wouldn't call if they set a date and they were clear in their actions.  The admissions office created this game...they might as well play along :)

I had a look at those dates posted above on my iCalendar and it seems none of them were later than the third day of the third week in March of each year (sorry a bit neurotic right now haha). To my mind that would put a high probability on tomorrow being the day. Good luck everyone!

3 minutes ago, chemicologist said:

I had a look at those dates posted above on my iCalendar and it seems none of them were later than the third day of the third week in March of each year (sorry a bit neurotic right now haha). To my mind that would put a high probability on tomorrow being the day. Good luck everyone!

I didn't analyze it with the same depth you did, but was about the post that it feels like tomorrow might be extremely likely. And if not tomorrow, Thursday. I've got goosebumps and some anxiety, it's stressful :-) 

14 minutes ago, chimkennuggers said:

did anyone else not sleep well last night thinking that results would be out today? :( here's to another sleepless night 

Yup, I woke up feeling stressed because I thought it would be today. I just keeping saying to myself that they’ll be out next week at this point haha

Archived