Premed 101 Forums

Accepted 2019

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Chels1267 said:

Already feeling like it won't be today either, checked the last time I applied and I received the email at 7:41am. Someone tell me there's still a chance?

22 minutes ago, hopefullyafuturedoc said:

7:41 seems so early ! But i'm kind of feeling the same 

Yeah weirdly I'm also feeling the same. Also wondering if as soon as I post this, it'll come. I think there still is a chance today, two years ago it came out for me at 10:38am and last year also got mine at 10:01am. So the times we have for three different years are: 

10:01

10:38

7:41

45 minutes ago, seatosea said:

Yeah weirdly I'm also feeling the same. Also wondering if as soon as I post this, it'll come. I think there still is a chance today, two years ago it came out for me at 10:38am and last year also got mine at 10:01am. So the times we have for three different years are: 

10:01

10:38

7:41

we need another set of neurotic predictions for the next most likely day so we can be disappointed again

3 minutes ago, squeekz07 said:

If we don’t hear anything tomorrow I’m going to be very worried.... I’ve been told my whole life to beware the Ides of March :(

Me too! Fingers crossed it's tomorrow! 

I didn't realize Carolyn was going on mat leave, that does make it seem like it might take longer...congratulations to her though! In the big picture, having a healthy baby and time to spend with it would be a thousand times more important than getting my results sooner than later :-) 

26 minutes ago, seatosea said:

Me too! Fingers crossed it's tomorrow! 

I didn't realize Carolyn was going on mat leave, that does make it seem like it might take longer...congratulations to her though! In the big picture, having a healthy baby and time to spend with it would be a thousand times more important than getting my results sooner than later :-) 

Are we packing it up for today? See you all tomorrow same time, same place?

I decided to take one for the team haha

here’s an update: first off, just wanted to acknowledge how kind the lady at the office was!

She said the same thing she says to everyone, that they will be out before the end of the month.

BUT

she added, and I quote: “we are in good shape” 

Sorry that it’s not very helpful

I take "we are in good shape" to mean they will be out well-ahead of the end of the month.

Not that that means much since we're already on the later side compared to previous years. 2015 saw them out on the 17th, which is the latest date I've seen anywhere, and is Sunday in 2019. I mean, it's gotta be tomorrow or Friday then right?

10 minutes ago, premed_67 said:

I decided to take one for the team haha

here’s an update: first off, just wanted to acknowledge how kind the lady at the office was!

She said the same thing she says to everyone, that they will be out before the end of the month.

BUT

she added, and I quote: “we are in good shape” 

Sorry that it’s not very helpful

Any tidbit to hang on to is helpful :) 

Archived