Premed 101 Forums

University of Manitoba interview invitations

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I got an email this morning for an interview invite! So I'm assuming they'll send them today and into next week, since the deadline to accept the interview is March 22nd! I'm also an out of province applicant and finishing my 5th year of university this semester (undergrad). G'luck to you all!!!!

17 hours ago, m34PA said:

Hey, I got an email this morning for an interview invite! So I'm assuming they'll send them today and into next week, since the deadline to accept the interview is March 22nd! I'm also an out of province applicant and finishing my 5th year of university this semester (undergrad). G'luck to you all!!!!

Me too! I look forward to meeting you :D

14 hours ago, AcceptMePlz123 said:

Congrats!

I got my rejection letter today. 

In province, 4yr (honours), GPA 4.00 

My stats are OOP, 4 yr Honours GPA 3.85/4.3 not much direct patient experience but have 7 years work experience in corporate healthcare.

On 3/8/2019 at 6:06 PM, AcceptMePlz123 said:

Congrats!

I got my rejection letter today. 

In province, 4yr (honours), GPA 4.00 

sorry to hear about your results. did they send the rejection by email/mail/ or did you just see it on the self-service centre?  my status still says complete-under review in department...extremely nerve-racking having to wait, i can't imagine anyone turning down the interview :/. Im OOP, GPA 4.03/4.5

5 hours ago, miniimufin said:

sorry to hear about your results. did they send the rejection by email/mail/ or did you just see it on the self-service centre?  my status still says complete-under review in department...extremely nerve-racking having to wait, i can't imagine anyone turning down the interview :/. Im OOP, GPA 4.03/4.5

Thanks, I got a rejection email. It said decision made and when I logged in to the self-service centre there was a letter of regrets saying they couldn’t offer me an interview.

You must be on a wait list or maybe it’s in your junk mail. Either way there’s still hope for you!!

• 1 month later...