Premed 101 Forums
healthcare11

UofT DDS acceptance/waitlist/reject 2019

Hey I have a question if anyone knows,

When you are on the waitlist, do you need to have your immunization ready for whenever (if) they give you an offer? Or is there time after that to do that?

11 hours ago, Bentist said:

Hey I have a question if anyone knows,

When you are on the waitlist, do you need to have your immunization ready for whenever (if) they give you an offer? Or is there time after that to do that?

I procrastinated pretty hard when it came to my immunizations. I wasn't even waitlisted either. I assumed I had all my immunities but I was wrong. 

I got the first two hep b shots just before any clinical work so that was pretty clutch. Don't be like me lol. They do try to organize make up times if you are delayed but it's best to avoid that.

On 3/12/2019 at 6:08 PM, periodent said:

rejected.

GBA 4

AA 20 PAT 18

Fellows, For those who were accepted, any advise please to improve my interview skills?

Hey @periodent

What do you specifically struggle with? I would say the key is to really hone in on what your weaknesses are and then tackle them one by one. It is good to have a general idea of what "good interview skills" are but I think what will truly help you get better is making specific tweaks and changes to your current interview style.