Premed 101 Forums

science GPA for DENT

capri95

Hey guys, 

I know a lot of posts are going around stressing about science GPA (this is also a post similar to those lol). For those who got into dent last year, would you be able to post your science GPA and how you felt coming out of the interviews. 

I personally have a 3.5 science GPA, would you consider that to be very low for dent? 

7 minutes ago, 123321123321 said:

Mine was 3.02 last year... first time I did mmi EVER, but I’m sure my answers weren’t as mature and my overal ranking after the interview was 30 out of 30, or maybe 31/31 even though my pre-interview ranking was 10. How you interpret this, I’d like to know too :) 

is your science GPA still 3.02 or did you take any classes to bring it up? 

I think you will be ok for interview rankings this year, since you had experience with it last year, you will be ok :)

2 minutes ago, dentdreams101 said:

is your science GPA still 3.02 or did you take any classes to bring it up? 

I think you will be ok for interview rankings this year, since you had experience with it last year, you will be ok :)

I hope so too... it’s now 4.0, so hopefully it’ll work out for me this year...  and of course everyone else :) 

4 hours ago, 123321123321 said:

Mine was 3.02 last year... first time I did mmi EVER, but I’m sure my answers weren’t as mature and my overal ranking after the interview was 30 out of 30, or maybe 31/31 even though my pre-interview ranking was 10. How you interpret this, I’d like to know too :) 

Wow sorry to hear. In what sense were your answers not mature? Could you expand on that please?

Archived