Premed 101 Forums

UWO Invites/Regrets 2019

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HopefulDDS said:

I feel like they're going to come out next week because they're supposed to come out "Approximately one month" prior to interviews which are April 6th and 7th

last year they came out thursday march 1. Tomorrow is march 1. Today is thursday. Wouldn't be surprised if they came out today. Might be next week we'll see.

Invite!!!

OOP 

UWO Average: 88.7 best 2 years

DAT AA/RC/PAT (Nov 18): 22/23/18

ABS/PS: Felt ok but not great.  I graduated from my undergrad a few years ago and have been working since.  Lots of varied volunteering, leadership, teamwork. Little bit of research.  No shadowing.  

Invite 

IP

UWO Average: have not calculated tbh, 3.9+ 2-year GPA (sorry, have not calculated this either!) 

DAT AA/RC/PAT: 22/23/20

ABS/PS: I guess they were good! Varied, lots of shadowing. 

Will most likely decline to interview in favour of UofT! 

50 minutes ago, ePeanuts said:

Reject :[

OOP

Average: 86

DAT AA/RC/PAT: 21/20/20

ABS/PS: Guess not good enough. 

Good luck to all interviewing. 

I'm sorry to hear that :( on your student centre does it still say applied or not offered admission? if you don't mind me asking!

1 hour ago, DentalApp101 said:

I received no email either, but on my student centre it doesn't say "not offered admission" so I'm not sure!

Same here. I checked student centre, personal email, and uwo's email. No signs of invite or reject. Where are people looking up their results?

Invite 

IP 4th year undergrad 

Best two year average 90.7%

DAT: 22AA 20 RC 19 PAT 

ABS/PS: Overall felt confident about it, took time to make the personal statement thoughtful and clear. For the ABS felt pretty well rounded but research was probably my weakest section (didnt have much to put for it). 

Leaning towards accepting UofT but will be doing the interview regardless to keep options open. 

13 minutes ago, Braceface25 said:

Same here. I checked student centre, personal email, and uwo's email. No signs of invite or reject. Where are people looking up their results?

I asked a student in UWO dental and they said they send them out one at a time throughout the day, so hopefully a response will come soon !

Archived