Premed 101 Forums

Atlantic Bridge - Irish Dental School 2019

Hey guys,

I thought I'd start a thread for those of us applying/ accepted to Irish dental schools this cycle. I received an acceptance to UCCs 4year grad entry program last Friday but will be waiting to hear from Canadian schools before accepting. The forums have been quiet for the Irish 2019 cycle, is anyone else applying?

2 hours ago, DentalExplorer said:

Hey guys,

I thought I'd start a thread for those of us applying/ accepted to Irish dental schools this cycle. I received an acceptance to UCCs 4year grad entry program last Friday but will be waiting to hear from Canadian schools before accepting. The forums have been quiet for the Irish 2019 cycle, is anyone else applying?

Congrat!!!

where did you here that offer? from school or altantic bridge?

9 minutes ago, faith said:

so confused, they told me that i will know around end of march to april.

I was told Cork and Trinity finalized their first rounds in May lol clearly there's a disconnect

7 minutes ago, faith said:

did you complete biochemistry credit?

I was able to fill out Cork's entire prerequisite form with applicable courses if that's what you're referring to

5 minutes ago, faith said:

i meant that did you get all credits for biochemistry in your current school? cuz i will compete biochemistry this april.

i have not receive any offer or rejected yet...

i just keep praying to God.

I heard through Atlantic Bridge with attached letters from cork. From what ive seen in previous years 4year GED comes out in early march with the 5years coming out later. Rolling admissions basis as people decline.

I had finished all of my biochem/ genetics/ physiology credits they required on that form already in my undergrad.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you aware how much they care about biology and chemistry pre-requisites? I completed a bachelor of engineering in Canada, so some chemistry but minimal biology (GPA 3.7). Currently completing a Masters in Health Services though. I applied for the 5 year program at UCC and Trinity. 

On 3/13/2019 at 2:54 PM, HopefulDDS said:

Fifth year. They care about your major/minor and the level of difficulty. Not sure how they rank majors. I did Life Sciences and Computing

Just now, DDSNL said:

Are you aware how much they care about biology and chemistry pre-requisites? I completed a bachelor of engineering in Canada, so some chemistry but minimal biology (GPA 3.7). Currently completing a Masters in Health Services though. I applied for the 5 year program at UCC and Trinity.