Premed 101 Forums

How was the your interview weekend (Mar 2&3)???

I didn't go to any of the extra stuff, just went for my interview, but it was great! The vibe is very positive and exciting since almost the entire first year class is there volunteering. The only surprise is that six volunteers will yell at you when you walk in to welcome you. They are all lovely and will talk to you during the waiting process, making it easier to talk to other people there for interviews. Even the receptionist checking people in was super kind and gave words of encouragement. There is a quiet waiting room and a talking one, both have chairs and snacks. There are always people around to show you where to go, and someone will take you to your interview room so you don't get lost. They will be there to take you back when you're done too. Everyone will be smiling at you and telling you good luck or congratulations. Good luck on your day!

26 minutes ago, beaniebean said:

I didn't go to any of the extra stuff, just went for my interview, but it was great! The vibe is very positive and exciting since almost the entire first year class is there volunteering. The only surprise is that six volunteers will yell at you when you walk in to welcome you. They are all lovely and will talk to you during the waiting process, making it easier to talk to other people there for interviews. Even the receptionist checking people in was super kind and gave words of encouragement. There is a quiet waiting room and a talking one, both have chairs and snacks. There are always people around to show you where to go, and someone will take you to your interview room so you don't get lost. They will be there to take you back when you're done too. Everyone will be smiling at you and telling you good luck or congratulations. Good luck on your day!

awesome, thank you! I heard there are tours, other than that are there any presentations or anything or do you just sign in, wait in waiting room, do interview, then do writing summary, then go home?

On 3/8/2019 at 12:09 PM, mothernature said:

awesome, thank you! I heard there are tours, other than that are there any presentations or anything or do you just sign in, wait in waiting room, do interview, then do writing summary, then go home?

Yes there is an information session/presentation and then a tour! This happens after the writing summary. 

Archived