Premed 101 Forums

DMD mcgill

capri95

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LouLou19 said:

What about medicine? is it possible that they will release the results before the announced target date?

Given that the target date for MDCM is "week of March 25th", if they decide to release the answers earlier, then it should be on March 22nd (Friday). However, if they don't then it might be released on 25, latest 26th (my guess). 

I personally didn't contact the secretary of MD, but mcgill tends to follow their target dates by more or less 1-2 days, so if they said they'll be releasing MD next week, I would assume they wouldn't change that. someone should call MD to ask too!!

11 minutes ago, dentdreams101 said:

I personally didn't contact the secretary of MD, but mcgill tends to follow their target dates by more or less 1-2 days, so if they said they'll be releasing MD next week, I would assume they wouldn't change that. someone should call MD to ask too!!

I feel like if we're going to find out for MD earlier than the target date, then it probably will be Thursday or Friday this week. However, I doubt we'll know earlier for MD :( 

Archived