Premed 101 Forums

MCAT Score Release Date

Hello, this is such a basic question but I was wondering what time MCAT scores had to be submitted by?

I didn't have money to register for the exam a few weeks ago and when I checked today for Aug 15/17, all the dates in the Toronto area are 'not available'. There are spaces left for Aug. 29-31 dates though but the results come out on Oct. 1 at 5 PM. Would this be enough time to send my score in to Western? (Which I know requires scores submitted by Oct. 1).

You only need to submit scores to OMSAS by November 1, not October 1, which is well past the score release dates for the entire summer schedule (up until mid-September as well). As long as you release by November 1st (it's a quick process), you should be fine.

I wrote my MCAT this year and got my score back October 23 and got a Western invite, for what it's worth.

You should have plenty of time.

2 minutes ago, krwn said:

You only need to submit scores to OMSAS by November 1, not October 1, which is well past the score release dates for the entire summer schedule (up until mid-September as well). As long as you release by November 1st (it's a quick process), you should be fine.

I wrote my MCAT this year and got my score back October 23 and got a Western invite, for what it's worth.

You should have plenty of time.

oh thank god ;-; sorry I misread transcript as transcript + MCAT. thank you :D

Archived