Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist post-interview 2019 discussion

7 minutes ago, HelloWorld12 said:

Does Minerva say admitted when it changes or does the "name confirmed on waitlist" just dissapear

My waitlist status dissapeared as well on minerva but im #28 on the waitlist so probably does not mean admitted (on my side anyway!) 

Hi everyone! 

I decided to withdraw my acceptance for the MDCM (IP)... Annnnd it hurts a bit because you know, it's McGill haha

But in fact, after several weeks of considerations and reflexions, I think I will feel much better at UdeM and the program satisfied me better. 

So, the waitlist for IP should move soon! Good luck to all!

15 minutes ago, Dr. Un Jour said:

Hi everyone! 

I decided to withdraw my acceptance for the MDCM (IP)... Annnnd it hurts a bit because you know, it's McGill haha

But in fact, after several weeks of considerations and reflexions, I think I will feel much better at UdeM and the program satisfied me better. 

So, the waitlist for IP should move soon! Good luck to all!

Best of luck!

5 hours ago, SerratiaS said:

Kind of was expecting the IP to move this week...so surprised that it has shown no movement despite the French schools having their results out? 

Yeah, strange it only moved one spot after French school acceptances went out. It might eventually jump like medP-Montreal waitlist did today, who knows? But why were you expecting it to move this week instead of like 2 weeks ago when French schools acceptances went out?

On 5/30/2019 at 9:03 PM, Unstoppable said:

Yeah, strange it only moved one spot after French school acceptances went out. It might eventually jump like medP-Montreal waitlist did today, who knows? But why were you expecting it to move this week instead of like 2 weeks ago when French schools acceptances went out?

Historic trends! Still baffled and deeply saddened by the lack of movement! :( 

On 6/11/2019 at 5:26 PM, MODAE said:

I am on the waiting list in the middle of 20s, and now I have very bad feeling about this. The fast movement in April gave many of us the false hope, and after that the waiting list moves even slower than previous years. I guess we really need to prepare for the worst. 

Already came to terms with it. So surprised about this and very disheartened. It baffles me to see the other categories move so much yet the IP has not.