Premed 101 Forums
HelloWorld12

Waitlist post-interview 2019 discussion

7 minutes ago, HelloWorld12 said:

Does Minerva say admitted when it changes or does the "name confirmed on waitlist" just dissapear

My waitlist status dissapeared as well on minerva but im #28 on the waitlist so probably does not mean admitted (on my side anyway!) 

1 hour ago, beso9973 said:

My waitlist status dissapeared as well on minerva but im #28 on the waitlist so probably does not mean admitted (on my side anyway!) 

How did you check your waitlist rank? :o and does it tell you which campus it's for?

Just now, gomt4ng said:

How did you check your waitlist rank? :o and does it tell you which campus it's for?

Im IP university , but the rank is in the minerva checklist 

Hi everyone! 

I decided to withdraw my acceptance for the MDCM (IP)... Annnnd it hurts a bit because you know, it's McGill haha

But in fact, after several weeks of considerations and reflexions, I think I will feel much better at UdeM and the program satisfied me better. 

So, the waitlist for IP should move soon! Good luck to all!

15 minutes ago, Dr. Un Jour said:

Hi everyone! 

I decided to withdraw my acceptance for the MDCM (IP)... Annnnd it hurts a bit because you know, it's McGill haha

But in fact, after several weeks of considerations and reflexions, I think I will feel much better at UdeM and the program satisfied me better. 

So, the waitlist for IP should move soon! Good luck to all!

Best of luck!