Premed 101 Forums

Submission of final transcript

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone ! 

I emailed the office of admissions last week concerning the final transcript. I asked them why it is still unprocessed although I had sent it a week before. She replied by telling me that they are currently off site and doing the CEGEP applicant interviews, and that it should be processed within the next few weeks. 

Also to answer a question on this thread, ask your school to send the official transcript to the office of admission (Faculty of Medecine, McGill)

I hope this can help !

On 4/24/2019 at 11:34 AM, striders02 said:

Is there a deadline for sending in our official transcripts? Hopefully I haven't missed it somewhere obvious, I looked through the offer letter and online but couldn't find it. I likely won't have all my grades from this semester until mid-May, so just a bit worried about timelines. 

I think if your basis of admission degree is already completed, you can send it now. If not and you're about to complete it this semester, all you can do is wait for your university to release the official transcript. McGill will understand that you couldn't send it before.

On 4/22/2019 at 3:49 PM, Thistimenextyear said:

Has anyone's status on minerva been updated regarding the transcripts? I sent mine 3 weeks ago but it's still unprocessed/received. 

Mine were all updated today and my status was then changed to Admitted. I’m DMD though, not sure if yours would be the same.

• 2 weeks later...