Premed 101 Forums

Notary Public Services - Applying for your License to Practice?

Hey there! 

My name is Jeff from Neighbourhood Notary (www.neighbourhoodnotary.ca). I am a notary public in Ontario based in the GTA. 

It's near that time of year again - graduation! Congrats! If you're graduating you're most likely also applying with your respective governing bodies (i.e. Doctors [CPSO], Dentists [RCDSO], etc.) to become licensed to practice. Most colleges/governing bodies require an application that may require notarization by a Notary Public (if you don't know what that means shoot me a message and I'll be happy to answer).

Notary publics can charge a hefty sum for this. I am now offering my services to the PreMed 101 community to help you notarize your application at a discounted rate! 

Ideally, I would like to help as many people as possible, so if you have friends at your school also looking to notarize their application, the more the merrier! I can offer additional discounts the more people there are, and I am willing to travel and meet at your school (any school in between University of Ottawa and UWO) depending on how much interest there is. 

Feel free to shoot me a message here or email (info@neighbourhoodnotary.ca) for details! 

Jeff from Neighbourhood Notary

Archived