Premed 101 Forums
AlynHoffman

Post-interview thoughts 2019

How did everyone feel about the interviews now that they're over :'D I thought mine went okay, but Idk if it went well enough to really stand out compared to everyone else :/ 

Has anyone here gotten in or heard of someone who got accepted even though they felt bad or lukewarm about their mmi D: 

Majorly fucked up one station LMFAO. I feel so much cringe thinking about this station lol.

Two stations went excellent as they were questions I had exactly practiced.

Two other ones I feel I struggled with. 

The rest idk and was hard to judge but felt fine.

Can't say I'm confident lol.

17 hours ago, h2flow said:

I thought they were all great and fairly straight-forward, except for that one more...'personal' question. what was that!!

I had a weird personal question too :000 I didn't have any structure or anything for that one since it was so weird and just rambled omg D: 

Okay... that might be the EXACT one I struggled with. Super vague and personal and the lady didn't seem happy with my initial answer (because I could only get like 2min of ramble out of me...), which made me go into full on panic. Worst station. Solid 2/10.

If it makes anyone feel any better, last year I thought I majorly screwed up at least 2 stations and still got in.

I know the post interview period is torturous but there’s just over a month to go! 

Hang in there everyone! 

Wishing you all the best on May 14 and look forward to meeting you in August :)!

Did anyone feel as if some of the interviewers were a bit stern? I interviewed on March 23rd and even though I thought I was giving complete answers for each station, only some interviewers seemed cheery and happy, whereas others looked very unimpressed/bored/pissed the entire time.