Premed 101 Forums

When do you think offers will be sent out this year?

4 minutes ago, ATG4B said:

Just received an offer as well! :o

Congratulations! I just received one as well. On my UCAN status it says "Offered Admission" but I don't see the "Offer" tab as per the email. When I logged in there was a pop-up window with no text, just the word "accept" that I had to press in order to get into UCAN. Anyone else have the same experience?

31 minutes ago, WeDayDream said:

It is likely score release for group activity for those who are rejected. 

You could totally be right. I was rejected last year and don’t remember seeing then, but it’s probably unimportant. I was just curious! :)

9 hours ago, ATG4B said:

Is anyone else finding that the logo and signature on the offer and criminal record check letter are not loading? I just see blank boxes where the logo/signature should be. 

Mine as well. Have you contacted them? I already sent them one clarification email today so I probably shouldn't send another lol.

59 minutes ago, tehol123 said:

Mine as well. Have you contacted them? I already sent them one clarification email today so I probably shouldn't send another lol.

Yes, I responded to the email asking them. It’s the ucan address though, so if I don’t hear anything I will email admissions directly.