Premed 101 Forums

What is the tuition fees for residency in UofOttawa

Hello,

I recently matched to Ottawa FM.

Coming from Quebec, I wonder about many things :

- In Quebec, there is a limit of 700$ each year for residents to pay for their tuition fees. What is the annual tuition cost fee for residents in Ontario ?

- Shall I wait for the University of Ottawa to send me informations regarding registration (and its process) with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario ?

I feel a bit out of the loop already and feel like I have tons of forms to fill, immunizations to get up to date, etc. I don't want to be last minute and miss deadlines etc.

17 minutes ago, JuicyMango said:

Hello,

I recently matched to Ottawa FM.

Coming from Quebec, I wonder about many things :

- In Quebec, there is a limit of 700$ each year for residents to pay for their tuition fees. What is the annual tuition cost fee for residents in Ontario ?

- Shall I wait for the University of Ottawa to send me informations regarding registration (and its process) with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario ?

I feel a bit out of the loop already and feel like I have tons of forms to fill, immunizations to get up to date, etc. I don't want to be last minute and miss deadlines etc.

ha get those vaccinations/verifications - ottawa is really sticky about that. 

I am not sure what it is last year but the year prior when I was there the tuition was 725 so it is extremely likely still in that kind of ball park. 

They should be sending you everything you need at some point - particularly with respect to CMPA. Always feel free to contact your new program assistant with all your questions!

Archived