Premed 101 Forums

9 minutes ago, lddl said:

Thanks for following up. I think I'm also in that quarter based on my conversation with admissions head. Hopefully we both get it (:

Most people in the program told me second quarter starters find out in July but the phone call this morning made me more nervous if anything since I can’t really think why there would be another wave of applicants declining. 

I hope so too! 

I emailed yesterday (June 13) to submit my final transcript and also inquired about the waitlist position.  This was the reply:  "To date we have only admitted 20-30 people off the waitlist and you are still in the bottom third". I was originally in the lower half, so I'm not thinking it will get to me, but fortunately I have an offer from another university that I've accepted.  Best of luck to everyone! 

I'm planning to apply to the OT program soon and am super nervous. My GPA isn't competitive but I feel confident about my experience. Has anyone ever been accepted with a GPA lower than 3.6? Or has anyone been waitlisted or rejected with a GPA of 3.0-3.5?