Premed 101 Forums

D-DAY 2019 — Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, this_process_is_death said:

You got this! I think everyone here wants you to make it!! :D

I literally ran out of reactions/likes since an hour ago.... I would LOVE to love this comment a million times... but man, nothing is guaranteed right now... Nothing until something happens...  But I am not kidding – I will message you privately and we'll have a long chat if that's okay with you.  I'm just a total mess right now..  I can't type much :((

1 minute ago, FutureSurgeon55 said:

I knew I would get into Med school, about time...

Accepted VFMP 

3rd Year, UBC

AQ: 45

NAQ: 48

MCAT: 526

EC's: Too many to list. Some notable ones: olympic athlete, published 15 papers (first author for all of them), founder and president of 5 global non-profit organizations, travelled around the world helping 3rd world countries, 2 TED talks. Too many awards and scholarships to count. 

Can't wait to meet my classmates!! 

Troll

Edit: You don't get your scores back if you're accepted

1 minute ago, FutureSurgeon55 said:

I knew I would get into Med school, about time...

Accepted VFMP 

3rd Year, UBC

AQ: 45

NAQ: 48

MCAT: 526

EC's: Too many to list. Some notable ones: olympic athlete, published 15 papers (first author for all of them), founder and president of 5 global non-profit organizations, travelled around the world helping 3rd world countries, 2 TED talks. Too many awards and scholarships to count. 

Can't wait to meet my classmates!! 

Are those old stats? Because if you get in, you don’t know what your scores are ^_^

Edit: yes obviously a troll, didn’t read the EC’s until just now. #karma 

Just now, Neurophiliac said:

Just got accepted to VFMP!!!!!

I am in tears... I am in so many tears.... I just can't... I just can't even process this..... oh ... my.. god... 

I am still shocked this is unbelievable...

Extremely happy for you! As I was roaming across the interview invite threads, I could easily see the amount of dedication and passion you have for medicine and I know from my friends at BC that you were a big part of helping people prep for interviews. All the best to your future!!

2 minutes ago, canadianeh95 said:

Extremely happy for you! As I was roaming across the interview invite threads, I could easily see the amount of dedication and passion you have for medicine and I know from my friends at BC that you were a big part of helping people prep for interviews. All the best to your future!!

Oh my god... I ran out freaking likes, but I would like this a million times... Thank you so so much for everything and all your wonderful comments <3 <3   Thank you so so so much... I am in shock and shaking right now... 

I really gotta go wash my face :lol:

Just now, Aryanenzo said:

Congrats bro, you deserve it. Waiting for the essay writeup. 

Hahahaha :lol::lol:  Oh it will come haha!

Thank you so much man, thank you from the bottom of my heart... I seriously cannot even begin to express how thankful I am for these amazing and incredible comments <3 <3 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!