Premed 101 Forums

2019 Entry- UWO Class of 2023 Acceptance/Rejection/Waitlist

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys... I just missed a call from Admissions asking me to phone them back but it’s after office hours now.  I’m going to be anxiously waiting for Monday morning to call back now... Can anyone speculate why they may be calling?  I am on the middle waitlist so wasn’t expecting it to happen this year and don’t want to get my hopes up over the weekend.  

1 hour ago, northernjb said:

Hey guys... I just missed a call from Admissions asking me to phone them back but it’s after office hours now.  I’m going to be anxiously waiting for Monday morning to call back now... Can anyone speculate why they may be calling?  I am on the middle waitlist so wasn’t expecting it to happen this year and don’t want to get my hopes up over the weekend. 

Hard to say what it could be, but go on your student center to see if the application status has changed.

On 6/7/2019 at 5:07 PM, northernjb said:

Please do share if you get good news, it'll give middle waitlisters some hope :)

11 hours ago, lastmindoc said:

Please do share if you get good news, it'll give middle waitlisters some hope :)

I GOT IN!  Called back this morning and got the big news... this feels like a dream!!!  I didn’t think for a second I had a shot as a middle waitlister.  Don’t give up hope guys!  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/2/2019 at 4:08 PM, Keyyyyys said:

Hey guys, now that 1st installment was due, has there been any update in terms of waitlist movement? 

Admissions office usually takes about a week or two after the deposit deadline to have everything processed. I'm assuming when they're all settled there may be waitlist movement if the class list isn't full. Best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Had to unfortunately defer my spot in this years class for an urgent family matter, so there will be some movement today. Hope someones day is made! 

Friend, if you see this and need an apartment I have a place that is partially furnished just 8-10 minutes away from campus that is now up for sublease. Send me a message! 

• 8 months later...
On 6/27/2019 at 2:05 PM, Applicant987 said:

I got in off of the Medium Waitlist today!

Hope for all those waitlisted, and congratulations to all on the High Waitlist

Hi, I hope you are doing well.
So, results came out and unfortunately I was placed on the mid waitlist =( Looking back, I saw that I am on the same boat you were last year (which in my opinion is the worse spot to be anxiety wise lol)
Do you happen to know how much the mid waitlist moved last year? I know it changes every year but I am just trying to read some nice stuff that will make me believe that I can get in loool