Premed 101 Forums
underdog77

2019 Entry- UWO Class of 2023 Acceptance/Rejection/Waitlist

congrats on getting in !! 

I am a future applicant and am starting to think about my personal statement. What did you guys talk about? What is considered a disadvantage? Kind of lost on how to start this personal statement. 

any advice is appreciated 

Hey guys... I just missed a call from Admissions asking me to phone them back but it’s after office hours now.  I’m going to be anxiously waiting for Monday morning to call back now... Can anyone speculate why they may be calling?  I am on the middle waitlist so wasn’t expecting it to happen this year and don’t want to get my hopes up over the weekend.  

1 hour ago, northernjb said:

Hey guys... I just missed a call from Admissions asking me to phone them back but it’s after office hours now.  I’m going to be anxiously waiting for Monday morning to call back now... Can anyone speculate why they may be calling?  I am on the middle waitlist so wasn’t expecting it to happen this year and don’t want to get my hopes up over the weekend. 

Hard to say what it could be, but go on your student center to see if the application status has changed.

On 6/7/2019 at 5:07 PM, northernjb said:

Please do share if you get good news, it'll give middle waitlisters some hope :)

11 hours ago, lastmindoc said:

Please do share if you get good news, it'll give middle waitlisters some hope :)

I GOT IN!  Called back this morning and got the big news... this feels like a dream!!!  I didn’t think for a second I had a shot as a middle waitlister.  Don’t give up hope guys!