Premed 101 Forums

2 minutes ago, A_A said:

le 3 mai désolé :/

Quelqu’un avait appelé tout a l’heure et on lui a dit que si ça ne sort pas aujourd’hui ça devrait sortir demain en aprem 

edit : j’ai pas vu qu’il est 1 am , je rectifie : ça devrait sortir aujourd’hui le 3 mai en aprem

7 minutes ago, Floralilia said:

Quelqu’un avait appelé tout a l’heure et on lui a dit que si ça ne sort pas aujourd’hui ça devrait sortir demain en aprem 

edit : j’ai pas vu qu’il est 1 am , je rectifie : ça devrait sortir aujourd’hui le 3 mai en aprem

ahaha!

J'espère honnêtement je vais finir par faire une crise cardiaque ... à chaque fois que j'ouvre synchro ou outlook Udem jsent que mon coeur va s'arrêter ahaha x__x

4 minutes ago, mechy said:

I just got a depot of 300$ but no email and it still says a l etude. What does that mean??

You're admitted! but still, wait for the email before paying... sometimes some applications go back to "à l'étude"...

16 minutes ago, MK. said:

You're admitted! but still, wait for the email before paying... sometimes some applications go back to "à l'étude"...

You sure? The lady at the registrar said I should wait for an answer and that I might not actually be accepted

1 minute ago, mechy said:

You sure? The lady at the registrar said I should wait for an answer and that I might not actually be accepted

Yup, the $300 is the admission fees. You only receive it when you're accepted:
https://pharm.umontreal.ca/etudes/premier-cycle/doctorat-de-premier-cycle-en-pharmacie-pharm-d/nouveaux-etudiants-automne-2019/1-acceptation-de-loffre-du-programme-de-doctorat-de-premier-cycle-en-pharmacie/

But then again, it's UdeM... wait for the letter aha.

(The acceptations with green check only might turn back into "à l'étude", so those never receive the 300 to begin with! )