Premed 101 Forums

TD Student Line of Credit Amazon Offer

Hey guys...looks like TD just launched their campaign with Amazon for the year. Medicine and Dentistry students can get a $500 Amazon Gift Card if they get a Student Line of Credit up to $325k at Prime - 0.25% and their premium chequing account(for free while in school), premium credit card bonus and financial planning. 

With a 325 M line of credit, I think this will really augment the self-care aspect of medical school. We can all agree that every student needs their own private jet and yacht to succeed #self-care. Right now, I just could not picture taking anything less than 400 million for my line of credit, but with the 500$ Amazon card, I am tempted to settle for a lowly 325 million LOC. I guess the penthouse I wanted will just need to wait. 

On 5/8/2019 at 11:25 AM, Instagrammar said:

With a 325 M line of credit, I think this will really augment the self-care aspect of medical school. We can all agree that every student needs their own private jet and yacht to succeed #self-care. Right now, I just could not picture taking anything less than 400 million for my line of credit, but with the 500$ Amazon card, I am tempted to settle for a lowly 325 million LOC. I guess the penthouse I wanted will just need to wait. 

#yolo