Premed 101 Forums

The countdown is on!

23 hours ago, NewAtThis said:

I just happen to start my vacation on May 17th lol. I'm seriously debating whether I should hold off at looking at my emails when on the trip or just get it over with anyway.

I couldn’t imagine not looking right away. The suspense would be unbearable and ruin the vacay for me knowing that I could know. If the results are good then celebrate! If they’re not so good then at least least you have your vacation to look forward to :)  

On 5/14/2019 at 12:49 PM, NewAtThis said:

I just happen to start my vacation on May 17th lol. I'm seriously debating whether I should hold off at looking at my emails when on the trip or just get it over with anyway.

Same thing here. I'm just going to put it off. If the news are good, then no biggie. But if the news aren't what you expect, then it will ruin your vacation. 

18 minutes ago, OTMACPLS said:

Same thing here. I'm just going to put it off. If the news are good, then no biggie. But if the news aren't what you expect, then it will ruin your vacation. 

Only thing I’d be weary of is how long your vacation is, if it’s like a 2-3 week long Europe trip you don’t want to miss out any deadlines to accept! If it’s just for the long weekend then that’s probably not an issue :p 

20 minutes ago, OThopefully said:

Only thing I’d be weary of is how long your vacation is, if it’s like a 2-3 week long Europe trip you don’t want to miss out any deadlines to accept! If it’s just for the long weekend then that’s probably not an issue :p 

Agreed! But man, I could use a 2-3 weeks in Europe to calm my nerves.