Premed 101 Forums

The countdown is on!

Just now, sdominik said:

It sounds like some come out tonight at midnight and then the rest trickles in I believe? Can someone confirm? 

I believe most schools come out in the first 10 minutes after midnight, but I have heard that some schools may take a bit longer. Mix of email, student centres and ORPAS.

23 minutes ago, sdominik said:

So some of them drop at midnight and some don’t? 

22 minutes ago, OTMACPLS said:

Do the offers come out today at midnight? or tomorrow at midnight? I'm confused. 

My understanding (based off forum posts from last applicants/last year), that all Ontario schools (minus Queen's) released their admissions decisions at midnight (so tonight). Queen's last year released it around 8 AM. 

28 minutes ago, TorontoGoose said:

My understanding (based off forum posts from last applicants/last year), that all Ontario schools (minus Queen's) released their admissions decisions at midnight (so tonight). Queen's last year released it around 8 AM. 

Do you know if that was on orpas? 

2 minutes ago, PTN said:

Last year everything came out at midnight except Queens for me. For McMaster I got it on ORPAS and email, Western through student center, and others through email.

Did you get an email a few days-week prior to offers coming out from western about making sure your western ID was activated? 

51 minutes ago, PThopeful18 said:

Did you get an email a few days-week prior to offers coming out from western about making sure your western ID was activated? 

I think I did a couple weeks before, but I also did my undergrad at Western so I don't know if that affects anything