Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dentdreams101

retaking phgy 209 and biol 200

Hey guys,

I've been reading the forums to get an answer, but i've been getting mixed responses. I want to retake phgy 209 and biol 200 ( I did them at mcgill), since I want to increase my science GPA. Concordia doesnt allow students to retake an equivalent of phgy 209 without being in the exercise science program, and I'm not entirely sure about biol 200. 

Does anyone know specific online classes and universities that offer these 2 classes? 

Please let me know, it would really help me so much 

Hi dentdreams101, 

If taken at Concordia, you may be able to take BIOL 225 AND BIOL 226 to fulfill the Mammalian Physiology option, without being in the exercise program, and I am under the impression that you may be able to take these courses as an independent student. As for fulfilling the molecular biology requirement, you have the option of either taking BIOL 261, BIOL 206, or BIOL 367. I am also fairly certain that BIOL 261 and BIOL 206 are open to independent students, but I know that BIOL 367 is only reserved for biology, chemistry, and neuroscience students. You may want to check with Concordia if you are willing to consider this route! Good luck!