• Received offer and will be accepting
    • Received offer and will be declining
    • Waitlisted and plan to accept if offered admission
    • On multiple waitlists and plan to decline if offered admission
    • Waitlisted and removing self from waitlist
    • Regrets
    • Accepted off waitlist!

15 minutes ago, yaswa910 said:

Congrats everyone! Could I ask those who received an offer today when they need to respond by? It would help those of us who are on the waitlist here and/or elsewhere. My friend who heard from Mac yesterday got 2 weeks rather than just a week. 

Monday, June 3rd

16 minutes ago, Nirvanesthesia said:

Interested in knowing about this too, as a fellow waitlister who didn't hear back today.

I’d reason it like this. We can be pretty safe in saying that queens will originally overaccept on the initial May 14th decision. The waitlist movement that we saw today however probably* wasnt in excess though. Im assuming that they sent out exactly as many offers as they needed to fill all of their spots.

The deadline to accept for these offers is June 3rd. So were now waiting for spots that would open if the waitlisters that got in today, turn down their offers. Im thinking  June 4th will be the next day where some more people will be contacted but definitely less than what we saw today. The only alternative is that Queens will send them out on a daily basis from today on as they open up. 

4 minutes ago, steelchopsticks said:

I’d reason it like this. We can be pretty safe in saying that queens will originally overaccept on the initial May 14th decision. The waitlist movement that we saw today however probably* wasnt in excess though. Im assuming that they sent out exactly as many offers as they needed to fill all of their spots.

The deadline to accept for these offers is June 3rd. So were now waiting for spots that would open if the waitlisters that got in today, turn down their offers. Im thinking  June 4th will be the next day where some more people will be contacted but definitely less than what we saw today. The only alternative is that Queens will send them out on a daily basis from today on as they open up. 

I agree with everything you said, but I feel, given how much Queen's waitlist has moved in the past, it is unlikely that Queen's overaccepts during round 1 of offers. 

3 hours ago, APP2019 said:

Accepted off waitlist as well, email came at 11:17 EST. I'm so happy I'm crying with my dad in my kitchen.

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE to those of you still waiting - there will be more offers as people may hear from other waitlists and not accept their offer, keep hope alive! 

I was crying in my own kitchen this morning when I called my dad and he came over so yeah, same!!

31 minutes ago, gogadgetgirl said:

Where do people find their SOLUS log in information? 

If this is anything like previous years' you should've received an email a while back regarding your student ID, and solus account. (I've had the same account since the first time I applied 4 years ago, so I don't remember exactly, but the details came in an email)

30 minutes ago, gogadgetgirl said:

Where do people find their SOLUS log in information? 

You have to get your NetID with your student number, which was in the interview invite from Queens. Once you have your student number, go to "forgot NetID username" and put in your student number. They will email you your NetID and then you can get make your password.

21 hours ago, steelchopsticks said:

Don't forget people who accept their offer this year but defer! People have until August 1st to submit deferral requests.

21 minutes ago, medhopeful20 said:

Congrats to everybody who got off the waitlist, I can only imagine how exciting and joyful it must be. As someone who is still on the waitlist, is anybody planning on accepting another school? Just want to know whether I should still have any hope. 

I would also love to know