Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Support Thread - 2019

I'd expect there to be more offers sent out today considering someone here posted that they haven't finished the first wave. It seemed because she left the office yesterday early she didnt want to send out emails asking to call when shes not there. The office normally closes 4:30 pm but I'd expect us to hear around 1 pm like on Wednesday. 

5 minutes ago, cool_boy4 said:

I'd expect there to be more offers sent out today considering someone here posted that they haven't finished the first wave. It seemed because she left the office yesterday early she didnt want to send out emails asking to call when shes not there. The office normally closes 4:30 pm but I'd expect us to hear around 1 pm like on Wednesday. 

I’d think so too!

2 minutes ago, Inittowinit said:

My big worry here is that they did in fact go through the entire waitlist on Wednesday, and now only have very few spots to fill out

Someone said yesterday that they called to ask if all the offers were made on Wednesday and the lady at the office said no, that there was still some offers that weren't yet made

Just now, Maggie19 said:

Someone said yesterday that they called to ask if all the offers were made on Wednesday and the lady at the office said no, that there was still some offers that weren't yet made

That was for the French stream though. I mean there's a slim chance that my worries are correct, but hey you never know in these things

16 minutes ago, Inittowinit said:

That was for the French stream though. I mean there's a slim chance that my worries are correct, but hey you never know in these things

That’s my worry too. Since they didn’t call they could have literally sent out all the offers through email and are now waiting till Wednesday to send out the second round. Hopefully that’s not the case and they split it in half or something.

3 minutes ago, aaronahc said:

After some snooping around, I believe that the french stream is now in the second bucket, 3.5 interview score. First round offer, someone got accepted with a 3.78 wGPA and someone recently got off the waitlist with 3.87 wGPA. Anyone care to chime in?

The person with 3.78 was cnfs, so no you cant really compare

12 minutes ago, GLWL said:

That’s my worry too. Since they didn’t call they could have literally sent out all the offers through email and are now waiting till Wednesday to send out the second round. Hopefully that’s not the case and they split it in half or something.

Interesting point, but I can't see the justification for why they would send all English offers and not all the french offers