Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Support Thread - 2019

8 minutes ago, MDwishing said:

I am in the french stream (not CNFS) and was admitted off the waitlist today at noon.

Timestamp: 7:25am

wGPA: 3.87

I will be accepting the offer. I still can't believe it! #MD2023 :)

Good luck to those still on the waitlist!

Congrats!!! Did you get a call or an email ? 

This is emotionally difficult. I was anxious all day, then came home and finally just broke down. I just feel worn out. The process, life, everything. I’m already 2 going on 3 years post-undergrad, and although getting on the list is a huge accomplishment for me, part of me was just hoping for the call today. I don’t want to give up but all I want to do is just cry. 

12 minutes ago, KinderSurprise said:

This is emotionally difficult. I was anxious all day, then came home and finally just broke down. I just feel worn out. The process, life, everything. I’m already 2 going on 3 years post-undergrad, and although getting on the list is a huge accomplishment for me, part of me was just hoping for the call today. I don’t want to give up but all I want to do is just cry. 

Im sorry you're feeling this way, this is a very hard process. Dont give up hope Ottawa usually takes 2-3 days for the first round of offers! Then other offers for the waitlist are made in June, hang in there!!

6 minutes ago, hey 123 said:

Im sorry you're feeling this way, this is a very hard process. Dont give up hope Ottawa usually takes 2-3 days for the first round of offers! Then other offers for the waitlist are made in June, hang in there!!

Thank you, I needed to hear this. Today was even more difficult than May 14 for some reason. 

Feels surreal posting this! Have waited for sooo long - been dreaming of this since the start of undergrad.

Waitlist email time: 7:18:04 AM (time that the email was sent, not received)

Call time: 1:10 PM, May 29, 2019

wGPA: 3.977

Year: 3rd UG

To all those that haven't received their calls yet, don't lose hope! I doubt the timestamp process is 100% accurate - though it might be a good indicator. I wish those still waiting all the very best. And to those who are/will get in, hope to see you in September! :)

1 minute ago, Fozol said:

GOT OFF Waitlist- McMaster and Ottawa

Waitlist email time: 7:28:24 AM (time that the email was sent, not received)

email : 11:10 PM, May 29, 2019

wGPA: 3.92

Declined Ottawa, Accepting McMaster, Good luck everyone

Don't lose hope, stay positive,

Which stream? Congratulations!