Premed 101 Forums

1 hour ago, acaringdocwannabe said:

I received a high waitlist position. I was wondering what the chances are of receiving an offer from HWL? Also, is it safe to assume that there will be no waitlist movement before May 29th? 

In past years, the high waitlist has tended to clear fully. Whether that will continue this year is to be seen. The waitlist in previous years did not start to move until at least 2 weeks post admissions.

15 minutes ago, Supervenience said:

In past years, the high waitlist has tended to clear fully. Whether that will continue this year is to be seen. The waitlist in previous years did not start to move until at least 2 weeks post admissions.

yeah it has been awhile since it hasn't cleared. 

2 hours ago, poopedthepants said:

In the 2018 entering year, 99 people rejected their offers (22%). It's still hard to say how many people on the normal waitlist will get in, since we don't know the size of the high waitlist, but stay strong!

I'm just curious where you found this statistic? I've looked all over their website but couldn't find anything.

2 hours ago, hopelesslymedhopeful said:

I'm just curious where you found this statistic? I've looked all over their website but couldn't find anything.

It's from the most recent AFMC admission document. I bought it while waiting for results, hoping it would help lol

On 5/14/2019 at 10:15 PM, Supervenience said:

??