Premed 101 Forums

McGill Arts ans Sciences or Western Medical Sciences

I am currently debating between McGill Arts and Sciences and Western Medical Sciences. My goal is medical school but I feel as though I am not satisfied with my capacities within the arts which is why I would be interested in the former. Moreover, I believe there is merit in the perspective that I may attain from studying arts and sciences as it will teach me to be more logical and critical in thinking. The prospect of entering a program as specialized as medical sciences worries me since my capacities will only be challenged in one field rather than a breadth of topics which is what I aspire to achieve in my undergraduate education. 

Nonetheless, I do not want to sacrifice my chances for admittance to medical schools since that has always and will always be my goal due to the great passion I hold towards it. Additionally, I was not able to find any statistics online regarding the number of arts and sciences graduates that pursue professional/graduate degrees, making this decision a bit harder. Any help is appreciated.