Premed 101 Forums

I commuted to Uoft from Mississauga for four years of undergrad and continue to commute there for work. On average it takes me 50 minutes in the morning to get there, and a little over an hour to get back. It’s honestly not so bad and gives you lots of time to do your readings as you commute. 

I take GO transit as it’s a bit more comfortable and convenient for me and I spend roughly $250 a month on commuting. You can significantly trim that cost if you stick to Miway buses and the TTC. 

I still have plenty of time to study, workout, and socialize and don’t feel limited by my commute at all. 

4 minutes ago, GenericPTUsername2019 said:

I commuted to Uoft from Mississauga for four years of undergrad and continue to commute there for work. On average it takes me 50 minutes in the morning to get there, and a little over an hour to get back. It’s honestly not so bad and gives you lots of time to do your readings as you commute. 

I take GO transit as it’s a bit more comfortable and convenient for me and I spend roughly $250 a month on commuting. You can significantly trim that cost if you stick to Miway buses and the TTC. 

I still have plenty of time to study, workout, and socialize and don’t feel limited by my commute at all. 

Nice okay bec i was just seeing the price for the GO train and it seems like its $9.34 per trip that would get me to union station and then another subway fee to get to campus bec its a 30 min walk from the station so about $25 a day and $500 a month which seems quite excessive or i am just getting wrong info idk bec $250 wouldn't be too bad per month