Premed 101 Forums

Bdeb or dawson?

Hi all.

So im an adult student. Recently i applied for college, i got accepted at bois de boulogne but dawson told me i cant apply for this semester because i haven't finished my school yet. With my note im pretty sure that ill get accepted to dawson also for winter. I have a "moyen général " of 95%.

What do you think i should do?

Im english from birth but the last five years I've been living in french (still have some problems with long essays or poetry) i really need some advice on what should i do. Thanks guys

3 hours ago, Amirreza said:

Hi all.

So im an adult student. Recently i applied for college, i got accepted at bois de boulogne but dawson told me i cant apply for this semester because i haven't finished my school yet. With my note im pretty sure that ill get accepted to dawson also for winter. I have a "moyen général " of 95%.

What do you think i should do?

Im english from birth but the last five years I've been living in french (still have some problems with long essays or poetry) i really need some advice on what should i do. Thanks guys

Dawson. English classes are super easy if you put in the effort, some teachers are really nice and accommodating (I’m graduating this semester hihi ;)). I’m Francophone and I’m getting low 90s in every single of my English classes (and R scores of 34-35), not too sure I’d get the same R score if I went to Maisonneuve/BdeB (some French teachers are just huge asses who want to fail you no matter what, I had this experience in high school). If you have problems in French, do yourself a favor and stay away from French cegeps!!! Also, from what I’ve heard, not only are French classes hard — philosophy classes and the French exit exam (“l’épreuve ministérielle”) are also really hard too.