Premed 101 Forums
Bawgg

Does AMCAS incorporate Canadian College marks

Hello all, I'd like to know if AMCAS will incorporate a person's college and university GPA when converting Canadian grades to AMCAS. For Canadian medschools, they only use a person's University GPA and ignore their college GPA. I'd like to know if AMCAS does the same. Thanks

50 minutes ago, Bawgg said:

Hello all, I'd like to know if AMCAS will incorporate a person's college and university GPA when converting Canadian grades to AMCAS. For Canadian medschools, they only use a person's University GPA and ignore their college GPA. I'd like to know if AMCAS does the same. Thanks

It will include canadian college marks, assuming its not some technical/trade school.

This is quite strange. Canadian medschools only look at the University GPA but US medical schools look at a person's college GPA as well? And you're a 100% certain about that?

On 5/28/2019 at 12:02 AM, Bawgg said:

It will include your grades if your college is directly related to medicine. I can only recommend you an excellent service PapersOwl, where you can edit your research papers, I hope this service will be useful for you in your further education, good luck to you.