Premed 101 Forums

It should be fine if it's a full credit course and sometime between September-April, but I would email admissions any way to make sure because I couldn't find anything on the website. 

1 hour ago, SmartfoodLover said:

I took a couple online courses throughout my undergrad and was admitted this year! But it can't hurt to call the admissions website anyway.

when they considered your top 2 years, did those two years have any online courses?

18 hours ago, 2confused2live said:

when they considered your top 2 years, did those two years have any online courses?

Yes, one of them did. Thought I should point out that at my university all the online courses are also offered in class, and the course code is the same whether you taking it online or in class since the material is the same - the online ones either just had modules to complete at your own pace or videos to watch in place of lectures. Not sure this is the case at all universities, which is maybe why there are issues with online courses at times? 

I was admitted this year and completed my undergrad at Western. Between the two years, I had six full-course equivalent credits taken online. Also, Western has a distinct course code for online courses, so it would have been clear that was the case.