Premed 101 Forums

"Contact the MCC regarding your MCCQE Part I results"

Hello there,

I just recently graduated from a Canadian medical school and wrote my MCCQE Part I in April. On Thursday I received a message through the physiciansapply portal asking that I contact the MCC regarding my MCCQE Part I results. Unfortunately, I did not see this message until today and will likely not know what this is about until Monday. I was wondering if anyone received a similar message in the past? Does it usually precede a fail? I was not aware of any irregularity on test day (problems with submitting, etc.) so I am quite worried about this.

Thank you very much!

8 hours ago, Worried MD said:

Hello there,

I just recently graduated from a Canadian medical school and wrote my MCCQE Part I in April. On Thursday I received a message through the physiciansapply portal asking that I contact the MCC regarding my MCCQE Part I results. Unfortunately, I did not see this message until today and will likely not know what this is about until Monday. I was wondering if anyone received a similar message in the past? Does it usually precede a fail? I was not aware of any irregularity on test day (problems with submitting, etc.) so I am quite worried about this.

Thank you very much!

It is unlikely that this is about a simple examination failure. Regardless of pass or fail status, physiciansapply usually just notifies candidates to access their account to see their results once available, whatever those results may be.