Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GlassHalfFull

DAT resources?

Sorry if it's been brought up before, but I was wondering if anybody used DATcrusher exclusively to study for the DAT? I am trying to keep costs as low as possible, and DATcrusher is by far the cheapest and most praised resource for the cDAT, however, I am not sure if using it alone will be useful. Can anybody chime in on this? Thank you!

I've never used datcrusher but I've used only the Kaplan book and the CDA kit for myself and it seemed to be sufficient. So I think it's possible to use one resource if it's good. I did hear datcrusher was good too so it's possible.

2 hours ago, arkragon said:

I've never used datcrusher but I've used only the Kaplan book and the CDA kit for myself and it seemed to be sufficient. So I think it's possible to use one resource if it's good. I did hear datcrusher was good too so it's possible.

Thank you!

48 minutes ago, GlassHalfFull said:

Thank you!

Don't just rely on my word though hahaha. I think you have an idea of how much studying you need. If you feel like you need the resources then it might be best to not rely on just one, but if you feel confident with one resource then go for it. Good luck!

On 6/15/2019 at 10:39 PM, GlassHalfFull said:

Sorry if it's been brought up before, but I was wondering if anybody used DATcrusher exclusively to study for the DAT? I am trying to keep costs as low as possible, and DATcrusher is by far the cheapest and most praised resource for the cDAT, however, I am not sure if using it alone will be useful. Can anybody chime in on this? Thank you!

I almost exclusively used DATcrusher and I really liked it. I thought it was more than enough for everything except maybe biology. I thought their biology notes were really helpful but could have had more information for topics like genetics so I bought a small Princeton review book.

One of my other friends had the same opinion and used Feralis notes (are free) with DATcrusher and got a 30 in biology.