Premed 101 Forums

Condo for rent - close to U of S

Greetings to all and congrats to everyone that will be starting school in a few weeks. At this point, I am coming to grips that I will not be attending the U of S this fall. Accordingly, I will be putting my condo up for lease. For upcoming med students, it's a great spot. It's on 5th Avenue, right across the river from the College of Medicine. You can practically see the College of Medicine from the bedroom window.

A few details on the condo: it's a 2 bedroom and one bath on the 11th floor. All of the windows are east facing (great for morning light), and there is a large balcony on which you can enjoy your morning coffee. In addition to good natural light, this condo features:

- large master bedroom with walk-in closet and organizer
- modern, upgraded bathroom with shower and tub
- second bedroom with IKEA organizer/closet
- new kitchen appliances (stove and fridge - 2015), dishwasher, in suite laundry
- ample storage
- close to river trails, which are great for running, cycling, etc.
- heated underground parking (one spot)
- close to the U of S

It is partially furnished and includes: a desk, couch, dining table and shelving. (You would need to bring a bed.) 

Other building amenities include: pool table and shuffle board, swimming pool, hot tub, and sauna. Unfortunately, the building is strictly no pets. The suite (including balcony) is non-smoking and there is a designated smoking area outside of the building.

I am looking to rent the space for $1500/month. Tenant is responsible for electricity, but other utilities are included (water, heat, etc.). FWIW, I have previously rented to a physician who worked at the U of S. I try to be a pretty responsive landlord and strive to get good tenants. If you're interested, please let me know via DM and I can provide additional contact information, photos, etc.