Premed 101 Forums

Ottawa Pre-requisites

Does anyone know if English writing courses count towards the humanities/social science requirement? Also, I've taken a course called "Latin and Greek in Scientific Terminology" offered by Classics Department and I was unsure whether this would be a language course or humanities course (I would argue it's more humanities since we learned about etymology rather than learning grammar, writing, or literature in the course).

I am thinking of taking another humanities course this upcoming academic year, so do you think it's safer to put that course as my pre-req in OMSAS rather than the above courses? If I do put a course I haven't taken yet, what would I put as "course grade"?

Thank you!

I am in the same boat but for Biohemistry prerequisite....I have a bunch of classes that may fulfill biochemistry pre reqs criteria but I am retaking one class this fall. however, if I use this course it will be pending when I apply on OMSAS...I don't know if thats going to work