Premed 101 Forums

Transcript entry for courses in the upcoming year

My enrolment is overall a little tentative right now.

I plan on fulfilling the rest of my English credits this year, but I'm not enrolled in the course I want yet so there's no trace of my second English course in my current transcript. Would it be a mistake to submit my app now without a second English indicated anywhere in my planned courses and transcript? At minimum, I'd indicate my English courses in the 250 character box.

I also have some other course placed in both my Fall and Winter semester; it's offered both semesters and I haven't decided on which yet. Could this be an issue as well? 

Thank you

5 hours ago, Khy said:

My enrolment is overall a little tentative right now.

I plan on fulfilling the rest of my English credits this year, but I'm not enrolled in the course I want yet so there's no trace of my second English course in my current transcript. Would it be a mistake to submit my app now without a second English indicated anywhere in my planned courses and transcript? At minimum, I'd indicate my English courses in the 250 character box.

I also have some other course placed in both my Fall and Winter semester; it's offered both semesters and I haven't decided on which yet. Could this be an issue as well? 

Thank you

Yes, it would be a mistake to not have English anywhere on your planned courses. Make sure the courses you list for the up coming year fulfill the English requirements, or your app could be ineligible. It doesn’t matter if it actually shows on the transcript that’s mailed in, as long as you enter the course in the application. Just pick a schedule for the upcoming year with max one entry per course. In some cases you’ll have to message admissions later to update the courses if they change, but it isn’t a big deal - this is all explained in the help guide.

Edited by frenchpress