Premed 101 Forums

Being in your 20s

jenkins

18 hours ago, Shelduck said:

i feel like not having got this shit out of my system yet is going to fuck my marriage badly. never got the chance to tear shit up with the boys...

That is not what goes through anyone's mind when they're married lol. If you do, it's not actually a consequence of "not getting it out of your system", it's a personality thing.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm enjoying every bit of my youth. Meeting new people, having affairs without consequences with girls more open than ever what more could we wish for. When my dad sees my dates his jaw drops, from what he says girls did not dress like that back in his days. At least he's a good sports and lends me his car (Porshe 911) when I need it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 10:04 PM, jb24 said:

Wow being in your 40s sucks (at least in this chart).

Ya it kinda does. your brain isn’t as quick as it was. Your body starts to creak. Your energy is adequate but not as great as it used to be. You don’t bounce back from injury, illness, sleeplessness, etc like you used to. 

I suggest being in a state of total denial about it to survive. pretend you’re still in your 30s…

21 minutes ago, LostLamb said:

Ya it kinda does. your brain isn’t as quick as it was. Your body starts to creak. Your energy is adequate but not as great as it used to be. You don’t bounce back from injury, illness, sleeplessness, etc like you used to. 

I suggest being in a state of total denial about it to survive. pretend you’re still in your 30s…

Maybe just retire early to accelerate the ageing process and boost happiness (according to the graph)?